Job Description – Digital Outreach Manager
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Centre prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions which contribute to driving change and making a social impact. The key to our success is largely dependent on the stellar ability of our program management team. We’re currently searching for a Digital Outreach Manager to join our ranks and continue our tradition of success. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and working knowledge of digital platforms including social media.
Objectives of this Role
- Strategize, implement, and maintain social media initiatives
- Identify opportunities for digital outreach, including collaborations with e-commerce and social media platforms
- Familiar with tools & metrics used to measure social media performance
- Working knowledge of ways to identify target audience (based on the program), increase visibility and eventually amplify engagement
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor degree
- Good writing skills, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Proficiency in English is a must
Kalam Centre is an equal opportunity employer.